Ads

Your Ad Here

Friday, February 24, 2012

Introduction: Downloading and Installing JDK and Eclipse

 Before doing your program and constructing codes, you need to download first the JDK and Eclipse, instead of doing it in notepad.

JDK or Java Development Kit is a SDK or Software Development Kit used for creating Java Programs. So basically, it compiles the code that you have written and display the output of it. That's why it's very important that you have this before creating Java programs. Click for these links and watch the video to know more about JDK and how to download and install.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl-zzrqQoSE 
or
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html


Eclipse IDE is a text-editor program especially created for Java Programs where you write your codes especially if you are compiling many codes or programs, instead of writing it on a Notepad. Click for these links and watch the video to know more about Eclipse and how to download and install it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8UIbb_4iM&feature=relmfu
or
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/


NOTE:
You need to download or you need to have JDK first before running Eclipse.





REMINDER!!

So first of all, I want you to know that I'm only a student and I'm still studying how to program well.This is only for beginners. So if you're a Java Developer and If I mentioned something wrong with what I'm writing here, please correct me or contact me immediately. I just want to share what I have learned in school and I want to explore more around the programming world. And I want to learn also from you because you might know something that I didn't know or correct me for what are my mistakes. By the way, JAVA is the first programming language that our professors start with. We're not still finish with it and we're still on the basics because I'm still a College Freshman(So goodluck for me). :)


Thanks!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment